Recently, congress passed an “Economy Stimulus Plan” to revive the slouching economy. Singles that make less than $75,000 and couples that make less than $150,000 after adjusted taxes will receive a check for up to $600 or $1200 respectively (only those who filed taxes for 2007 are eligible). Additionally, each dependent filed on tax form will result in an additional amount added to the check. I predict that after these checks have been received (anticipated in late May or early June) several things will happen.
- Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
- Predictions for the weeks immediately following the “Economy Stimulus Plan”
- The Bowling Factor
- Fights of the Century
- The 10 Worst Beer-Shit Beers
- Warning! Your Freedom is in Danger!!!
- An open letter to musicians of today
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting (But She’s Not)
- What your vehicle says about you:
- JBot and B_$ review the top Man vs. Animal movie scenes